I'm Andrea, 20, junior in college studying psychology, from Wisconsin. Feminist. Liberal. LGBTQ Ally. Environmentally friendly. A few things you'll find here on my lovely blog: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Hannibal, David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch, Lord of the Rings, Shane Dawson, Green Bay Packers
Jesus, take the wheel. …Jesus what are you doing JESUS THIRD GEAR THIRD GEAR THIRD GEAR SHIFT GODDAMMIT I THOUGHT YOU KNEW HOW TO DRIVE STICK WHAT THE HELL
Perfection isn’t achieved
through superficial means.
It’s not something
that can be bought or sold,
bargained for or traded.
You can’t achieve it through surgery
or through IQ tests.
True perfection is earned.
through the blood, sweat, and tears
It’s born from falling down
and getting back up.
It’s found through
pushing on through the
through the knowledge that
when life is it’s hardest,
we are at our strongest.
It’s found in those
who have struggled the most,
the ones who,
in spite of all the things
that they’ve been through,
It’s not about looks or brains,
Money or social status.
It’s not about your job or
the house you live in.
You can’t find perfection
without struggle, pain,
hurt, or adversity.
It’s not achieved without
kindness, or strength.
For true perfection…
Is born from imperfection.
"Perfection" by Alex Van Rossum (via alexkinglet)
ALEX YAY YOU’RE FINALLY 21 GET CRUNK RESPONSIBLY
FRUIT OF THE LOOM HAS MADE CHEAP NON-BEIGE LARGE-SIZE BRAS
I REPEAT: NON-BEIGE
LOOK AT THIS SUCKER
THIS COMES IN UP TO SIZE 42DD
IF YOU BUY TWO IT’S $20
PLUS THEY HAVE A BRA WHERE YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE EACH CUP
TUMBLR NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS
Is this real life?
HOORAY I love mail.
1) I am on season 6, episode 18 of Supernatural
2) David Tennant lives in my room. (If you want proof, ask!)
3) I’m single but also married to my wife Alex
4) My current favorite song is Shane Dawson’s spoof of Taylor Swift’s “22”. It’s called 82. Go check it out. Link here. Extra points for you if you like it, favorite it, and share it with all your friends.
5) I saw a Great Dane dog yesterday that weighed 195 pounds. I WANT IT.
6) I really like mocha frappucinos from Starbucks.
7) I’m seeing REO Speedwagon and Dave Matthews Band this summer.
8) My favorite food is bread.
9) I haven’t been able to work out for nearly a month due to an injury and it’s driving me crazy
10) I’m hungry.
Andrea: Is that what happens when you get off meds? You find Jesus?
Alex: I fucking hope not. If you ever find out I've gone to church willingly for no reason other than I wanted to go, please drag me to the nearest psych ward and check me in.
Andrea: You got it dude.